常用英语对话|餐饮业常用英语对话( 三 )


A: They are both spicy hot, Ive heard.
我听说这两种都很辣 。
B: Thats right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对 。您要是爱吃辣的 , 可以试试 。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点 。
B: Then theres the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜 。大多南方人都爱吃 。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: Theres the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊 。
A: Oh, yes. Ive heard a lot about it. Id like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊 , 对了 , 听过多次了 。我很想试一试 。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭 , 可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店 。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远 。乘出租车15分钟能到 。我是说 , 要是堵车不厉害的话 。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好 , 多谢您的指点 。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上 。您好拿给出租车司机看 。
A: Thats very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢 。
B: Youre welcome.
不客气 。

推荐阅读