宾馆前台接待礼仪|酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语对话( 四 )


Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?
不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?
电话英语的应对
1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答Hello,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称 。例 如:
Hello, this is Information Desk.
您好,这里是问询处 。

Information Desk speaking. May I help you?
问询处,请问您要服务吗?
2.打错电话时
如果是外线打错时,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number.
不好意思,您打错电话了 。
This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156.
这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156 。
如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations. Ill transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.
这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台 。
I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.
不好意思,这是直接电话 。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅 。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?
3.当负责的工作人员不在时
【宾馆前台接待礼仪|酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语对话】I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生现在外出 。他应该会在下午5点左右回来 。
I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话 。请您在线上稍侯好吗?
Ill tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回来时,我会请他回电 。
May I have your name and phone number, please?
请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?
4.当会话结束时
结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说bye-bye,最好说:
Thank you for calling.
感谢您的来电 。
You are welcome, sir.
先生,不客气 。
We look forward to hearing from you.
我们静候您的佳音 。
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络 。



三.柜台服务
B=行李服务员(Bellman)
C=服务员 (Clerk)
H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)
BC=领班(Bell Captain)
G=客人(Guest)
To the Front Desk.
带客人到柜台
B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to China-trust Hotel.
小姐,晚安 。欢迎光临中信酒店 。
G: Thank you.
谢谢你 。
B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?
请问您有多少件行李?
G: Just this three.
只有这3件 。
B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?
2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?
G: Yes. Thats all.
对,就这些了 。
B: Ill show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. Ill put your bags by the post over there.
我来带您到柜台,这边请 。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边 。
G: I see, thanks.

推荐阅读