酒店前台接待|酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语( 三 )


3.当负责的工作人员不在时
I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生现在外出 。他应该会在下午5点左右回来 。
I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话 。请您在线上稍侯好吗?
Ill tell him to call you back when he returns.
他回来时,我会请他回电 。
May I have your name and phone number, please?
请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?
4.当会话结束时
结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说bye-bye,最好说:
Thank you for calling.
感谢您的来电 。
You are welcome, sir.
先生,不客气 。
We look forward to hearing from you.
我们静候您的佳音 。
Please contact me if you have any further questions.
如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络 。

三.柜台服务
B=行李服务员(Bellman)
C=服务员 (Clerk)
H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)
BC=领班(Bell Captain)
G=客人(Guest)


To the Front Desk.
带客人到柜台

B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.
小姐,晚安 。欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆 。
G: Thank you.
谢谢你 。
B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?
请问您有多少件行李?
G: Just this three.
只有这3件 。
B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?
2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?
G: Yes. Thats all.
对,就这些了 。
B: Ill show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. Ill put your bags by the post over there.
我来带您到柜台,这边请 。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边 。
G: I see, thanks.
我知道了,谢谢 。
B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.
当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间 。
G: OK. Fine.
好极了 。
B: Please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快 。
【酒店前台接待|酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语】Taking a guest to the room

推荐阅读