We've sort of turned a corner.我们的关系正处在某种转折点



视频加载中...
Gabrielle: Perfect.
完美无比 。
Susan: Well, it's nice to see you two getting along again.


看到你们两个在一起我真高兴 。
Carlos: We've sort of turned a corner.
我们的关系正处在某种转折点 。


Susan: Really? Does that mean you're gonna be getting back together?
真的吗?你们会和好吗?


Gabrielle (at the same time as Carlos): God, no!
才不会 。
Carlos (at the same time as Gabrielle): Maybe.


有可能 。
Susan: Wow, is that shrimp?
哇,有大虾 。


Gabrielle: What would make you think I would have even consider taking you back?
你凭什么认为,我会和你和好 。
Carlos: Well, you invited me to be your date.
你请我当你的男伴 。


Gabrielle: Guest, Carlos. I said guest.


客人,卡洛斯,你只是个客人 。
Carlos: Come on, you've been flirting with me since I came in. 'Here, baby, let me fix your tie.' Well, for a woman who is not interested, you sure are sending some mixed signals.
得了吧,我一进门,你就一直跟我调情,“宝贝,我帮你理一下领结” 。你就是在发出暧昧信号 。
Gabrielle: You want a clear signal? How's this?
你想要个明确信号吗?这个如何?




Susan: Ian!


伊恩 。
Ian: Susan?
苏珊 。
Susan: What are you doing here?


你在这儿干什么?
Ian: Well, my cousin is Dr. Hodge's dental hygienist and her husband, he couldn't join us since he's come down with a spot of impetigo, so she called me. Knowing how much I love a Garden Toss and so...
我表姐是霍吉先生的牙医,她丈夫被脓包病放倒了,参加不了婚礼,她就打电话叫我来 。因为她知道我喜欢看抛吊袜带
Susan: Ian?


伊恩?
Ian: Yes, I'm such a terrible liar. Impetigo? Where did that come from?
好吧,我连说谎都不会 。脓包病,亏我说得出口 。


Susan: Hmm? So what are you really doing here?
你到这儿来究竟是干什么的?


Ian: Look, I can't stop thinking about us. About how great we could be together and I think you're making a mistake.
听着,我无法停止思考我们的事,我们要是在一起,该该多好 。我觉得你错了 。


Susan: Ian.
伊恩
Ian: Susan, please don't go. Can't we at least talk about this?


苏珊,别走好吗?至少和我谈谈好吗?
Susan: I can't 'cause I have bridesmaid stuff.
不行,我有伴娘的事要做 。


Gabrielle: Hi there. I just wanted to say you're doing a great job, Tad. That's such a masculine name.
你好,我觉得你表现真不错,塔德 。这名字真有阳刚气 。


Tad: My boyfriend seems to like it.
我男朋友也很喜欢 。


Gabrielle: Okay, here's the drill. My ex is here and I want to piss him off so just act like you're all hot for me and there's a hundred buck tip in it for you.
好吧,帮我个忙 。我想气气我前夫,你要装着对我欲火中烧 。这是100元小费 。
Tad: Right, uh, so should I cup your boob?
好吧,我该摸你的胸吗?
Gabrielle: No, I'll drive.
不用,我来就好 。

We've sort of turned a corner.我们的关系正处在某种转折点

文章插图